From a foundation of empowerment, students of Maria Montessori Academy engage with the world thoughtfully, creatively and with a global sense of purpose.
We recognize each child as a unique individual.
We provide a safe, nurturing, and welcoming community.
We foster the personal and professional development of educational staff
We value development of the whole child and, therefore:
- We are committed to our students becoming flexible and creative problem
- We cultivate leadership, independent thought, self-confidence and innovative thinking:
- We encourage students to try new things, to take risks, and to be themselves:
- We teach students to become adept at recognizing, correcting, and learning:
from their errors in a way that promotes wellness;
- We model respect, consideration for others, and a belief in peaceful conflict
resolution as foundations for building community; and
- We recognize that internal satisfaction drives students’ curiosity and interest
and results in joyous and lifelong learning.