Come Join the Team!
Applied Design, Skills, and Technologies Teacher
We are seeking a BC certified teacher to join our team beginning September 2021 with possible extensions.
This position involves teaching students in elementary, middle, and high school and includes instruction, preparation, assessment, classroom management, professional development and school meetings, and familiarity with the provincial curriculum. The ability to provide overall technology support would be a bonus and could lend itself to a full time position.
We are looking for a forward thinking educator and who is ready to deliver lessons from the Applied Design, Skills, & Technologies provincial curriculum and enjoys collaborating with other professionals. You are the right person if you love finding ways to integrate technology in cross curricular ways, have excellent time management skills, and are capable to teach students across the ages. Our ideal candidate is confident with Microsoft products, a keen ability to problem solve, and is a quick learner.
* BC Teacher Certification
* Bachelor degree in a related field
* Well versed in numerous computer applications and programs
* Interested in working collaboratively with colleagues
* Successful experience working with and understanding students of this age group
* Organized, punctual, and reliable
* Invested in professional development and furthering their own learning as a professional
* Excellent communication skills with students, their parents, and colleagues
* Current First Aid & CPR-C
* Excellent classroom management, behaviour management, and organizational skills
* Experience with the provincial curriculum
* Montessori training/experience
* Ability to maintain and promote working relationships with community professionals
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that both are tailored to the posted position, and are checked for spelling and grammar.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
We thank all interested applicants, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom
We are currently looking to expand our Teacher on Call list and are looking for qualified teachers for all ages (ECE and K-12). The successful candidate(s) should be flexible, able to collaborate and have a passion for working with young people. Montessori experience is an asset, but not a necessity.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions offered please submit a resume and cover letter to the vice principal Christine Tuttle at email@example.com
Qualified individuals will be contacted to arrange a tour and an interview.